I love a good cheesecake! This cheesecake is fluffy and creamy with a delicious hazelnut crust. Sometimes, I use almond flour instead of hazelnut. You can also just use coconut flour (increase to 1 cup total) or have no crust at all!
- 3 bricks cream cheese, room temp
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1/3 c. heavy whipping cream
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 c. Confectioner’s Swerve (powdered erythritol)
- 1/2 c ground hazelnuts (or other nuts)
- 1/2 c. Coconut flour
- 3/4 stick melted butter
- Blend hazelnuts and coconut flour. Add melted butter and incorporate. Press into a greased cheesecake pan or pie plate. Bake at 300 for about 10 minutes.
- While the crust is baking, blend cream cheese, sour cream, and heavy cream. Add eggs, then vanilla and blend until incorporated. Add sweetener and blend.
- When the crust is done, fill with the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 300 for 45-60 minutes or until center is set. It usually cracks but if you’d like to use a hot water bath, that will help prevent it.