You’ll never miss the crust with this easy, delicious Chicken Pizza recipe!
- 1.5 lbs chicken breast (4 pieces), thinly sliced
- Basil, to taste
- Oregano, to taste
- Onion powder, to taste
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- 1-14 ounce jar Classico Traditional Pizza Sauce
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1/8 c. mushrooms, sliced (I used canned)
- 1/2 c. black olives, sliced
- 12 slices pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella
- about 1 tablespoon avocado oil for baking dish
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Spread oil in a large 13×9 inch baking dish.
- Place chicken breast pieces in the baking dish and sprinkle with basil, oregano, onion powder, garlic powder and salt, to taste.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. The inside will be slightly pink.
- Pour the pizza sauce on top of the chicken.
- Top with red bell pepper, mushrooms, black olives, pepperoni, and, finally, cheese.
- Bake for about 20-30 minutes, until cheese is starting to turn brown.