16 c. already-hulled and mashed strawberries*
3 c. white grape juice
4 1/2 T. low-sugar pectin (you could also try gelatin)
(optional: 3 c. raw honey)
large stock pot
1. In a small saucepan, simmer lids in water.
2. In a large stockpot, blend mashed strawberries and white grape juice. Gradually stir in pectin.
3. Bring the mixture to a boil that cannot be stirred down.
4. Turn heat off. Ladel the hot mixture into the jelly jars. Remove the lids from the hot water with tongs and place on top of each jar. Screw bands finger-tight on jars. Let cool to room temperature. Listen for the lids to seal. Place the jars in the freezer when totally cooled.
Read here about the pros and cons of freezer jam.
* We picked 24 pounds of berries, and froze a one gallon freezer bag full of them. The rest we used for the jam.