1 cup peanut butter (no sugar added like Krema) OR other nut butter or sunflower seed butter for Paleo option
2 Tablespoons coconut oil, melted
2/3 cup xylitol OR honey for Paleo option
2 eggs, preferably from pastured hens
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 Tablespoon coconut crystals
1. Preheat oven on 350 F.
2. Blend peanut butter with coconut oil and xylitol.
3. Add eggs and vanilla, and blend well.
4. In a separate bowl, blend baking soda, coconut flour, and salt.
5. Add coconut flour mixture to peanut butter mixture and blend well.
6. Using a tablespoon, scoop heaping tablespoons of dough into your cookie sheet.
7. Gently press cookies with a fork cross-ways.
8. Sprinkle with coconut sugar.
9. Bake for ten minutes.
10. Allow to cool slightly on a wire rack or plate, and enjoy!