- 1/4 c. Coconut Sugar
- 1/3 c. La Croix Orange Sparkling Water
- 1/2 c. Whole Raw Shelled Pecans
- 1 – 13.2 oz. brie cheese wheel (I like Alouette)
- Crackers (I like Blue diamond Nut Thins “Hint of Sea Salt” flavor)
- Place the brie on a plate to allow it to come to room temperature. (Optionally, you can heat it up in the oven. Just slice the top nearly off (but not all the way) before baking at 350 for about 7 minutes, just until it’s starting to melt.)
- In a small saucepan and medium heat, whisk sparkling water with coconut sugar and reduce over medium-low heat, about 15 minutes.
- Once the sauce is reduced, add pecans and stir to coat. Pour sauce over the wheel of brie and serve with crackers or bread.