- 1 cup almonds chopped
- 1/2 c almond meal/flour
- 3/4 c butter, melted
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp Swerve (confectioners)
Cream Cheese Filling
- 2-8 oz bricks cream cheese, room temp
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream (unsweetened)
- 1/2 c Swerve (confectioners)
- 2 c boiling water
- 2 small packages sugar-free raspberry Jell-o
- 1 16 oz package frozen raspberries
- 8 ounces frozen cranberries, cut in half down the width not the
- length which has a beautiful effec
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease 9×9 baking dish.
- Chop almonds in food processor or by hand. Blend with almond flour, salt, and Swerve. Add melted butter and mix well.
- Press into the baking dish and bake for about 20 minutes or until it starts to turn slightly brown around the edges and dry enough in the middle so it doesn’t slide around when the pan is tipped a bit. Allow to cool totally.
- In a large bowl, blend the cream cheese until fluffy. In a separate, chilled bowl, whip the heavy cream until it forms peaks. Fold into the cream cheese. Spread into the baking dish over the cooled crust. Refrigerate until set, about an hour.
- (For the gelatin layer, keep in mind that you are not following the instructions on the box.) In a large bowl, blend boiling water with the raspberry gelatin packets until dissolved. Add the frozen chopped cranberries and the frozen raspberries, and stir until thawed. Pour over the cream cheese layer and refrigerate until set.
- Optionally, serve with extra whipped cream and almond slivers.
Recipe inspired by My Low Carb Recipes.