These tasty little gummies are a big hit with the kids! Okay, fine. The adults love ’em too!
- 2 c. Grape Juice (or any juice)
- 6 Tablespoons Great Lakes Grass-fed Gelatin
- 3/4 teaspoon Sweet Leaf Stevia drops
- In a small bowl, whisk 1 cup of grape juice with the gelatin.
- While that’s gelling, heat the other cup of grape juice in a small saucepan. Let it get really hot, but don’t let it boil.
- When the grape juice is hot, remove it from the heat. Add the stevia. Then pour into the gelatin mixture. Whisk until smooth. I had to take a spatula to really break up some gelatinous pieces.
- Pour into silicone molds. I used these and these and put my molds on a cooling rack for stability.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour or until solid. Pop the gummies out of the molds by turning the molds “inside out.”
- Store in the refrigerator.
This recipe made a batch from each mold, plus I usually have about 1/2 c. leftover which I use to make a little dish of “Jell-O” for the kids.