For the strawberry layer
- 8 ounces strawberries (organic)
- 13.66 ounce can coconut cream
- 1/2 c. coconut flake
- 1/4 c. maple syrup, raw honey, or xylitol
For the chocolate layer
- 1 bar Green and Black’s Oragnic Dark Chocolate 80%
- 1/4 c. maple syrup or powdered xylitol (you can make your own with regular xylitol and a food processor)
- 1/2 c. coconut oil, divided
- In a food processor, pulse the coconut flake into tiny pieces.
- Add strawberries, coconut cream, coconut flake, sweetener, and 1/4 c. coconut oil, and blend.
- Next, grease a mini muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Pour the strawberries and cream mixture in the mini muffin tin, leaving space at the top of each tin for the chocolate.
- Freeze the strawberries and cream mixture in the tins overnight or until solid.
- Once the strawberry mixture is frozen, prepare the chocolate. In a double-boiler on medium-low heat, melt the chocolate and coconut oil. Once melted, stir in the maple syrup or powdered xylitol.
- Take the chocolate mixture and “top off” the mini muffin tins of strawberries and cream. Freeze.
- Once the “pucks” are frozen, you can remove them from the tin and store in a zip Loc or Pyrex dish in the freezer. Keep frozen or they’ll melt.