Gogi trail mix includes raw walnuts, cashews, and pepitas (pumpkin seeds), as well as dried cranberries and Gogi, a super-food with numerous health benefits. These bars are made with Gogi trail mix and are a great source of protein, fat, and healthy carbs.
1 1/4 c. Gogi Trail Mix, roughly chopped
1 c. dried coconut flake, roughly chopped
1/3 c. raw honey
1/4 c. coconut flour
Pinch gray sea salt
2 tablespoons nut butter or sunflower seed butter
2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- Blend the honey, coconut flake, coconut flour, sea salt, nut butter or sunflower seed butter, and coconut oil.
- Fold in the trail mix and coconut flake until evenly coated with the honey mixture.
- Line a 9×9 pan with parchment paper and grease with coconut oil.
- Spread the mixture evenly.
- Refrigerate until solid, then cut into bars.
- Store in the refrigerator.